I’m sure everyone’s heard the song with the chorus “So you had a bad day” by Daniel Powter. You know, the one that was used for American Idol eliminations a few seasons back? (Click here to view the video if you’ve forgotten). Everyone, especially the students we coach, teach, or work with has a bad day once in a while. It might be a practice that doesn’t go as planned, a fall off a horse, or an injury. Maybe it’s something simple, like a student upset about a grade or finishing “out of the medals” at an event.
While a few kind words and a hug are certainly the first line of response when helping those who are having a bad day, at Hodges we have a few things that should come in handy when you need to cheer someone up.
- Our AWESOME ribbon is a bright and colorful way to cheer up both children and adults
- For the aforementioned riders who have come off their mounts, we have the Dusty Bottoms ribbon to get them smiling again
- For younger athletes, try the Good Sport ribbon
- Specifically for gymnasts, there’s the I Did My Best multicolor ribbon
- For swimmers, there’s an Everyone is a Winner! ribbon
- For kids in 4-H, there’s an animal-themed Everyone is a Winner! ribbon
All of the products listed above are part of our Express Line– which means they can ship in 72 hours when ordered online, but could go out in 24 hours if ordered by phone. They’re also affordable ($8.50 or less for a pack of 25).
Have you used one of our ribbons or other products to help cheer someone up? We’d love to hear your story. Let us know in the comments.