Our general inquiry email, email@example.com, receives many emails about general order-related inquiries. While we try to have an extensive and comprehensive F.A.Q. section, we understand that people may not want to search through the entire list. So I thought I’d help you out and compile a few of the “more frequent” F.A.Q.s:
- Do you supply copies of past orders? YES! We keep records of all orders placed within the past two years. So if new to the awards responsibilities of your event, don’t worry. We can email a copy within 24 hours of the request.
- Will my logo work on your products? Some logos need to be “cleaned up” in order to use them on engraved products. If you supply Customer Service with a logo, we will get back to you with an estimate on required art time within one business day.
- Do I need to use a Hodges Badge Company rosette or ribbon in my photo for your equestrian Cover Contest? Really, we do get asked this! If you were us, would you put a competitor’s ribbon on the cover of your catalog?
- Can you take over my order that used to be made by another company? Yes. If you provide us with images of the ribbons or products you previously ordered, we will supply a quote with the best match to a Hodges product.
Just for entertainment’s sake, here’s another (real, I swear!) question that made our customer service reps chuckle.
- What would it cost to turn your trophies into a lamp?